Valentine's Day #1 - Nailart



Hello lovelies! This is the first valentine's day nailart of 2014! I'm preparing a few more!

This one is so far one of my favorites! The base color is Cliché 'Faz de Conta' (review here) and it was stamped with O.P.I. Visions of Love and my very favorite plate from MoYou - Pro 07! I can't even tell you how many times I have used it already!

Cucu princesas! Esta vai ser a primeira mani de S.Valentim deste ano e sem dúvida uma das minhas preferidas, ever! A cor base é o sand cliché 'Faz de Conta' que já mostrei aqui. O verniz que usei para carimbar foi o O.P.I. Visions of Love que carimba explendidamente. A Placa usada foi a minha preferida da MoYou-London, a Pro-07. Já nem consigo contar as vezes que já a usei! 



cliche faz de conta


Info by the end of the post


  • Base Coat - O.P.I. - Nail Envy 
  • O.P.I. Visions of Love is reviewed here;
  • Cliché 'Faz de Conta' is reviewd here;
  • MoYou-London Pro Collection 07
  • no TC



cliche faz de conta

cliche faz de conta


cliche faz de conta




0 comments: