Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces and Oceanic Forces

I saw a gorgeous picture of Emily de Molly Oceanic Forces on Lacquerloon's Instagram where she had added some matte top coat over the polish and I just had to try that out. It looked so gorgeous!


I also took EdM Cosmic Forces into the mix too. I started the nails painting every other nail with a coat of a-england Elaine and every other with a coat of Essie After School Boy Blazer to get a nice base color for both of the Forces. Then I painted every other nail with Cosmic Forces (over Elaine) and every other nail with Oceanic Forces (over After School Boy Blazer), two coats of each polish. Finally, I added some L'Oreal Matte* on top of all nails.

The matte top coat makes those glitters really stand out. It truly is a gorgeous look! I think I like more how Oceanic Forces looks matted, to me it somehow suits the colors in the polish better than in Cosmic Forces. But they both do look really cool!



I also took couple pictures before the matte top coat for you guys:


I can't really decide if I like the matte look or the shiny look better. What do you guys think?

Here's close-up bottle shots too:

The one thing I don't like about these polishes is the fact that you really need to do some fishing in order to get those big round glitters on your nails. I do like these enough though to be willing to do that and there's quite much of those glitters in these polishes, so it's not like you have to spend forever to fish them out.


*I have gotten L'Oreal Matte originally for review. For more information see my disclosure policy.

*****

Tänään vuorossa Instagramista (osittain) matkittu manikyyri. Näin nimittäin muutama päivä sitten Lacquer Loonin julkaiseman kuvan, jossa hän oli matannut Emily de Mollyn Oceanic Forces lakan ja pitihän sitä sitten päästä heti testaamaan. Otin mukaan myös Cosmic Forcesin ja lakkailin joka toisen kynnen Ocanicilla ja joka toisen kynnen Cosmicilla. Oceanicin alle lakkasin kerroksen Essien After School Boy Blazeria ja Cosmicin alle kerroksen a-englandin Elainea, jotta lakoista sai helpommin peittävät. Näin myös molempia glittereitä tarvitsi lakata vain kaksi kerrosta. Mattalakkana lakkauksessa toimi L'Orealin Matte*.

Molemmat lakat näyttävät kyllä varsin upeilta matattuina, ehkä kuitenkin tykkäsin himpun verran enemmän siitä, miltä Oceanic Forces näytti mattaisena. Kiiltävinäkin ovat molemmat edelleen upeita ilmestyksiä, en oikein osannut edes päättää tykkäsinkö matatusta vai kiiltävästä lopputuloksesta enemmän. Mitäs mieltä te olette? 


*L'Orealin Matte on saatu alunperin arvioitavaksi.

0 comments: