Indy's Indies - Red Envelope

*Some products in this post were discounted in exchange for review.
Hi guys, today I have the first of 3 new polishes from Indy's Indies celebrating Chinese New Year.  This beauty is Red Envelope, which is a mix of red and gold (some holo) hexes, gold holo circles and larger red holo circles.  This is 1 coat over Rimmel 60 Seconds - Camouflage.



I did do a little fishing to get the red dots and 2 more gold circles out, but there are plenty in the bottle so it wasn't hard to snag a few.  Overall, the application was fairly easy for a glitter-packed polish such as this. I really like the undies I picked in the end, there's quite a CNY feel to this mani in my humble opinion.
This has a lot more holo in real life than my photos would suggest, I am having a bit of an issue with my daylight bulb washing out holographic things.  So now my pictures are colour accurate, but no holo accurate - SMH!  It is insanely bright though, so I may try a less powerful one and see if that helps.  If anyone has any advice, please leave it in the comments, I'll love you forever!
This polish, and the other 2 that I will be showing you in the next few days, are all available at Indy's Indies on Etsy here, in full size or mini bottles; separately, or as a trio for a little bit less.
You can also check out the Facebook page here, where you can also see a little sneak preview of Danielle's Valentines Day polishes. (ps. they look incredible!) 



0 comments: