#31Nails2014: #4 Radiant Orchid (Color of the Year)


Hello everyone!



The challenge for day 4 is Radiant Orchid. I first noticed the color called Radiant Orchid when I saw Chalkboard Nails had painted a beautiful Radiant Orchid on her nails. Then I learned that it's the Pantone color for 2014.

I think H&M Beauty Bandit is the nail polish that is closest to Radiant Orchid that I own. Here you see it on it's own:



This is 2 easy coats, no top coat. The formula was good, and I needed minimal clean- up. A nice purple cream.


Then I stamped with Pueen #13 and my lavender/ pink holographic nail polish. I really like how this turned out.



Products used:

IsaDora: #600 Clear (as fast drying base coat)
H&M: Beauty Bandit
Color Club: #977 Cloud Nine
XL stamper
Stamping plate: Pueen 13


EDITED: I've updated this post with the correct number for Cloud Nine. I also want to add that I used a very bright IKEA LED lamp for the photos. It's the same lamp that I've used for my holo pictures earlier. Sadly, I ruined this mani when I tried to apply studs, so I didn't get a chance to take pictures in the sun. And I had to use the photos that I took before applying top coat.


Sorry about posting so many blog posts, but I'm 14 days behind in Nails Magazines' 31 Day Challenge...


Lani

0 comments: