Fireworks


Happy New Year!!!



I hope you've all had a nice Christmas and New Year celebration, if you are celebrating. I've had two nice weeks on Gran Canaria, and I'm now back to snow and -11°C. I had planned to start the year with these fireworks nails, so here they are. The base is Viva la Diva: #160 Fireworks. For the stamped fireworks, I used Bundle Monster: BM-H14 and Konad: SP Psyche Pink. These photos are taken before I broke one nail on the left hand and one on the right...




I hope I'll be able to write more blog posts in 2014. In January, I think I'll participate in two challenges, so I'll probably have to prioritize them, and show you other things in February, like the Ciaté calendar I got, and the nail polish I bought abroad.



The GOT Polish Challenge is one of the challenges that I'm thinking about doing in 2014, because I can use my old and vintage nail polish. The other new challenge I want to try to participate in, is Nails Magazine's 31 Days of Nail Art Challenge, although it actually started in January 2014, and I first heard about it a week ago... But we are allowed to use pictures of old manis, so I guess it's still doable. So now I feel that I have too much to do... Lol.


What are your thoughts and nail polish plans for 2014?

Lani


0 comments: