Geometrics with Zoya Blaze, Aurora and Payton

I did this mani a while ago, but I somehow never posted it here. I really liked this manicure, but it didn't look as good in these pictures as it did in real life. Also, for some reason my skintone looks really weird in these pics... But as it's not really possible anymore to do the pictures all over again, I decided just to show it to you now, so that the manicure itself won't go waste.

I wanted to do somekind of manicure with Zoya Blaze and I thought it would be great idea to compine some other Zoya beauties with it. So I ended up with this geometric manicure where I used Blaze as my base color and Aurora and Payton for the patterns.

I thought these three Zoyas looked really pretty together and like I said, I really enjoyed this manicure. This manicure was quite simple to do, as you don't really need anything else than the polishes and some striping tape.

Here are the polishes I used for this manicure:
 KBShimmer Basic Training
Zoya Blaze (2 coats)
Zoya Aurora
Zoya Payton*
Mereneid Top It All Top Coat

I also took some pictures of the gorgeous Blaze alone:
I have here only two coats with base and top coat. I would have probably done third coat if I was wearing this alone, but since I knew I was going to continue the manicure in someway, two coats was enough. Blaze is really an awesome polish! I love the color and it was fairly easy to apply too.



*I have gotten Zoya Payton originally for review. For more information see my disclosure policy.

*****

Tämän manikyyrin tein jo vähän aikaa sitten, mutta se on jäänyt esittelemättä täällä blogissa, kun harmittavasti kuvat siitä eivät onnistuneet ihan niin kuin olisin halunnut. Kuvia en luonnollisestikaan voi enää uusiksi ottaa tekemättä koko manikyyriä uudestaan, joten näillä mennään.

Halusin vihdoin ja viimein päästä lakkailemaan Zoyan Blazella ja päädyin yhdistämään siihen kaksi muuta Zoyan kaunokaista, Auroran ja Paytonin. Lakkasin Blazea ensin kaksi kerrosta ja maalasin sitten erilaisia geometrisia muotoja Auroran ja Paytonin kanssa kynsiteippiä avuksi käyttäen. Blaze on kyllä uskomattoman upea lakka! Tykkään ihan hirveästi sen väristä ja sillä oli myös helppo lakkailla.


*Zoyan Payton on saatu alunperin arvioitavaksi, muut lakat ovat itse ostettuja.

0 comments: