Indy's Indies - Dragon Dance

*Some products in this post were discounted in exchange for review.
Hi guys, today I have the second of 3 Chinese New Year polishes from Indy's Indies to show you.  This is dragon dance, which is a plethora of green glitters, matte and holo red dots and squares, yellow gold hexes and squares, with metallic purple squares.  This is one slightly thicker coat over Sinful Colors Black on Black.



The formula on this was fairly easy to work with.  I did a little bit of dabbing, and fished for a few dots, but that was it.  I really like this polish, the little purple squares especially, and it was very sparkly in real life.  There was a lot more holo to this than my pictures are showing.
I decided to get a macro of my index finger as that had the thickest coat of glitter, so please forgive the missing corner on the left - I couldn't bring myself to file it down any lower than this :)
This polish, and the other 2 from this collection, are all available at Indy's Indies on Etsy here, in full size or mini bottles; separately, or as a trio for a little bit less.
You can also check out the Facebook page here.



0 comments: