O.P.I - Stay the Night

Hello Lovelies!!
I have been chasing this O.P.I. since last year and I finnaly scored at my local Sephora at 7€ ! *still expensive* Jezz.
Anyway, it is all I wantd! A gorgeous Liquid sand, with a black base color filled with blood red / birgundy glitter. Its stunning and looks so elengant on the nails!
Lets see!

Cucu!!
Tenho andado atrás desde O.P.I. há não sei quanto tempo e finalmente o comprei. Encontrei-o em saldos, na Sephora, a 7€ ( continua salgadito, mas pronto)!
De facto o verniz é tudo aquilo que eu esperava dele. Lindíssimo, lindíssimo. Um verniz de acabamento arenoso, cor base preta e pequenos glitters burgundy. O efeito final na unha é maravilhoso! Vamos ver?

*brand info in the end of the post*


O.P.I. Stay the Night
 
Stay the Night is an OPI from the liquid sand line and belongs to the Mariah Carey  collection  (aprox Dec-2012). The polish has a black base color filled with small burgundy glitters. I applied 3 thin coats until I was totally satisfied with the outcome. I am so happy with this shade!! *__* It's beyond gorgeous!
Dried in around 5 mins, more or less, no biggie.

O Stay the Night, da OPI, pertence à colecção Mariah Carey, mais ou menos do fim do ano  2012. O verniz tem uma cor base preta, numa fórmula de acabamento arenoso, e está repleto de pequenos glitters bordeaux/burgundy. 
Apliquei 3 finas camadas até estar satisfeita e demorou mais ou menos 5 mins a secar. Adorei  a cor, é lindíssima!!









Love,



O.P.I. INFO:

0 comments: