Indy's Indies - Valentines Collection Part 2

  *Some products in this post were discounted in exchange for review.
Hi guys, today I have the next 2 polishes from Indy's Indies Valentine's Day Collection.  I can also now confirm that there will be a part 3 to this review, there were 2 more I just couldn't resist getting, so hopefully I'll have that ready sometime near the end of the week.
I know I have been posting a lot of swatches recently, but that's because I'm prepping for a challenge next month, so I will be posting a solid month of nail art in February. Hope you guys aren't getting sick of them yet, but if you are then art is just around the corner :)

So, let's start with Toxic Love, which is a mixture of baby pink fine glitter, black and pink shards, black squares, and baby pink skull shape glitters.  This was the first polish that jumped out to me, you guys know I have a weakness for skull glitter so I had to get this one.
This is 1 coat over Gallery Colours - Silver Moon.  Naturally, I placed the skulls where I wanted them, but the rest of the pieces came out of their own accord, I had no problems with application.
I used 2 coats of Gelous to smooth it out, especially since I was planning to mattify this one too.
And the matte pictures............
The difference isn't that noticeable in the photos, but it was a lot more obvious in real life.  I think I preferred it matte, but I'm still not totally sure.
The second polish is My Heart Skips a Beat.  This contains, matte and holo red hearts, pink and baby pink matte hearts, red and pink fine holo glitter, pink and red shards, baby pink and red matte fine glitter, red squares and pink hexes.  This is 1 coat over Sinful Colors - Black on Black.  The fine glitters applied like a dream, and I just added the hearts afterwards.  The hearts did come out really easily, but I prefer to place them - it would really bug me if they were upside-down :D
 Holy crap that's beautiful!  This polish is definitely my favourite out of the 4 which was surprising - I really expected it to be Toxic Love.  I'm pretty sure I used 3 coats of Gelous for this one - I mean look at that shine!  I actually loved this mani so much that I couldn't bring myself to mattify it either, so sorry guys, but no matte photos for this beauty - I hope you understand :D
I don't think there's anything else I can say about this other than that it is stunning, and I love it!
This collection was released on Saturday, so you can find them in the Etsy store here right now, and as always, you can stalk Danielle and her lovely polishes on Facebook here.

I'll be back tomorrow with.....................something - I don't know what yet, but it will be pretty :)

0 comments: