Essence Where Is the Party?

I have one of the new Essence polishes for you today. I also got this from the awesome swap. This will be just a short post with lots of pics, it was the parliamentary election day today in Finland and well, the election was infact quite bizarre and I'm still a bit confused about the results, especially for the huge procent that the True Finns party got. I'm not one to judge, but I just don't understand how so many people have voted for them.. So anyways, I've been just watching tv for the results all evening and my head is still spinning, so let's just go to the polish shall we..





So this is Essence Where Is the Party? and this is three coats with base and top coat. Sorry about the fact that some of the pics aren't exactly focused, my camera hasn't really been working lately and I'm thinking I need to get new one soon. But the polish is really nice purple/green duochrome and well, I really like colors like this and this isn't any exception. Lovely polish, nice quality, I only wish these were available here in Finland.

 I also tried this with China Glaze Matte Magic and I think it looked good both matte and shiny:

0 comments: