2true Glitterati & NYC stamping

Hi guys, sorry about the brief hiatus, I have the flu at the moment and really didn't feel like posting anything yesterday.  I hope you didn't miss me too much, as my posting may be a little sporadic over the next week or so while I get better.  Today, I have some nail art I did a few weeks back with 2 very cheap polishes.



The base for this mani is 2true Glitterati in Shade 3, which I picked up from Superdrug for £1.99.  It's a dark blue jelly polish with blue iridescent and silver hexes.  This was 3 not-so-easy coats.  The formula on this seemed to thicken quite quickly, and it wasn't the easiest to apply, but by the 3rd coat it all looked pretty good.
Then I stamped with NYC Foil Explosion - Aqua Mystic, which I also got from Superdrug for £1.99.  I only picked up 2 of these polishes, but wish I'd bought them all now I see how well they stamp.  No doubt I will buy them eventually, you know I can't turn down a bargain
The image was stamped from MoYou - Back to the 80's 03.
Anyway, I'm going to make like my nose and run, but as always, I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this mani, and on the polishes themselves.


While you're here, why not take a look at what the other British Nail Bloggers have been up to this week.

0 comments: