Essie Sleek Stick So Haute!

I have a little review of Essie Sleek Stick nail stickers for you guys today! I got one set of these stickers in So Haute! from our get-together from L'Oreal Finland and I finally got around to try them out. I was kinda saving these for Christmas as they would have been perfectly colored for that, but then I had too many manicure ideas to do, so I didn't have time to use these. No worries though, I think these look really nice after the Holidays too!

I have tried couple different nail stickers before these and I've also used those real nail polish appliques and full nail water decals. I prefer those nail appliques that are made of real nail polish as I think they stay on better, they are easier to apply and they even look better than regular stickers. But I have to say that these are probably the best stickers I've tried.

These were quite easy to apply and if you make a mistake and end up with some wrinkles, you can usually still fix it by placing the sticker again. I also love the design and the fact that these had a little bit of texture effect in them. These Essie stickers also lasted on my nails quite well, they survived even sauna... I don't want to wear the same manicure for too long, so I had these on only three days, but they lasted that time really nicely and I suppose they would have holded up at least couple days more. Some other stickers that I've used have startet to lift up from the edges at the same day I've placed them, but these really stuck on nicely.  

There's 18 nail stripes in the package with a file/buffer and instructions. There's a nice variety of different sizes of those stips, so they should fit your nails prefectly. However, I seem to have some oddly sized nails as those two widest ones were too big for my thumb nails, but then I couldn't use the third one for my thumb as I then wouldn't have had enough wide ones for my index, middle and ring fingers. These are also a bit more thick than some others I've used, so it was a bit difficult to file the excess part of the strip off neatly.

The instructions don't say anything about putting top coat over these and I figured that you aren't really supposed to put any, but I tested that out anyway before taking these off. The top coat that I used made the design melt a bit, so don't do that! Also you'll lose that great texture.

I've said it before, but I think these kind of stickers, appliques and nail stripes are perfect choice if you need something nice for some special occasion. And these are also really perfect to take with you if you are travelling! But then again, at the same time I wouldn't buy these for everyday use as to me they are just too expensive for that. So if you need these kind of stickers for something special or travelling, I'd say these Essie ones are a great choice!


*I have gotten these nail strips for review. For more information see my disclosure policy.
 
*****

Tänään esittelyssä Essien Sleek Stick kynsitarrat So Haute! kuosissa. Nämä tarrat on saatu marraskuisen miitin sponssikassista L'Oreal Finlandin sponsoroimana ja olin vähän säästellyt näitä joulua varten, mutta en sitten kuitenkaan ehtinyt niitä joulun alla käyttää. Vaikka tuo kuosi olisikin ollut täydellinen joulumanikyyriin, käy se kuitenkin hyvin myös näin tammikuussa.

Nämä Essien kynsitarrat oli mielestäni melko helppo asetella kynsille ja näiden kanssa oli mahdollista tehdä vielä pieniä korjauksia, jos meinasi tulla liikaa ryttyjä. Tarrat myös tarttuivat hyvin kiinni ja ne kestivätkin kynsillä loistavasti. Paketissa tulee 18 liuskaa eri kokoisia tarroja, joten niistä pitäisi löytyä jokaiselle sopivat. Minulla on ilmeisesti jotenkin oudon levyiset kynnet kun en meinannut löytää paketista sopivan levyisiä tarroja peukalon kynsille, mutta muut sopivat kyllä sitten varsin hyvin. Nämä tarrat ovat hieman paksumman oloista materiaalia, joten ylijääneen osan viilaaminen siististi oli hieman haastavaa. 

Jokapäiväiseen käyttöön tällaiset tarrat ovat omasta mielestäni vähän kalliit, mutta tykkäsin siis näiden laadusta ja voisin hyvin suositella näitä, jos kaipaatte suht helppoa ja kivaa manikyyriä esimerkiksi jotain erityistä tapahtumaa varten. Tällaiset tarrat ovat myös loistavat mukaan matkalle!

*Tarrat on saatu miittimme yhteistyökumppanilta.

0 comments: