FingerFood's Theme Buffet - Week 2 - Shapes/Geometric & Winterberry Nail Art - Part 4

*Some products in this post were discounted in exchange for review.
 Hi guys, today I'm back with another dual-purpose post today, with a mani for the FingerFood's Theme Weeks, that uses another item from Winterberry Nail Art.  The prompt for today is Shapes/Geometric, so I have used the triangle gems to do a diamonds accent nail.  They were easy to use, and I really like how small they are, I don't think anyone will struggle to fit a few of these on their nails.  I used 1 coat of Gelous under my SV, and trust me, they weren't going anywhere!



 The base for this mani is a gradient of Color Club - Miss Robinson and Raspberry Rush.  Both of these polishes are extremely neon, and even with my daylight bulb, I had to do a little bit of tweaking with the photos afterwards. The purple is a little more pink leaning in real life, the photo above with the bottle is the closest.
The glitter I used was Golden Rose - Jolly Jewels #118.  I was tempted to grab L'Oreal - Confetti from my untried rack, but I think the silver glitter in this B&W topper lends itself to this mani even better, so I resisted the temptation.
I was having a pretty miserable day when I painted this, and it cheered me up so much having this on the ends of my fingers.  It's so bright and happy I couldn't stay miserable :)  Does neon polish have that effect on anyone else?

Don't forget, I have a discount code for Winterberry Nail Art to share with you lovely people.  Use the code PEPIPO15 at the checkout for 15% off all items when you spend £2 or more.  Valid until the end of January.


0 comments: