Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 10 - Night Sky

Hi guys, and welcome to Day 10 of the NAGG challenge.  The prompt for today is Night Sky, and this is one I have been looking forward to for ages.  I knew straight away that I was going to use the fairy/moon images from MoYou Fairytale 01.  

I had originally planned to use Zoya - Storm as a base, but unfortunately, the parcel it was in went missing, and I have to wait for the site to get more stock in now. :(  Luckily, A-England - Bridal Veil was a very good alternative.  All the stamping was done with Color Club - Angel Kiss, another recent acquisition.  I am determined to own all of the Halo Hues eventually, they are just stunning!
I am still trying to figure out why my daylight bulb is washing out the holo in my pictures, so today, you have some camera flash pictures to show off the holo, and some daylight bulb pictures so you can see the stamping a little clearer.  It's not great, but it will have to do for now.  If anyone has any tips on getting good photos of holos without sunlight, they would be greatly appreciated :)
I don't really have much else to say about this mani other than holo fairies are bloody awesome!!
I'll be back tomorrow with Day 11, and while I was pretty unsure about tomorrows prompt, I ended up really loving what I came up with!
That's all from me today, but make sure to check out the other Night Sky mani's on the thumbnails below.



0 comments: