Starry Skittlette

I have a skittlette manicure to show you guys today! 

I started this manicure with two coats of OPI I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw. I really hate the name of the polish, but other than that, this was a pretty good one. It covered nicely with two coats and it was pretty easy to apply. 
 
After Warsaw I painted my middle finger nails and parts of my ring finger nails with OPI My Favorite Ornament. Then I placed the metallic stars using top coat to secure them.

The mani turned out nice, but somehow it wasn't my favourite one. I really can't say why I didn't like it as much as I thought as there's really nothing wrong with it... Oh well... I did like those stars however! I got them from Born Pretty Store to try out and mine are pattern K95. They are really flat, so you can cover them with just one coat of top coat and then they don't stick out pretty much at all. With two coats of top coat you can cover them entirely. Eventhough I managed to get some smudges with the first star that placed to my ring finger, these are really easy to use!

http://www.bornprettystore.com/The stars come in a little plastic bag, which isn't really too handy. I'd prefer somekind of can instead of the plastic bag, but other than that I don't really have any complaints about these. Mine are silver colored, but the other side is that copper like color. These are probably ment to be used the silver side up, but I don't see why they couldn't be used the other side up too, so you really get two colored stars in the one package.

Don't forget that you can get 10% off with my code MBL91 and BPS offers free worldwide shipping! I don't gain anything if you use my code, but BPS has promised that they will sponsor a giveaway here in my blog if ten people use the code.
 
 
*I have gotten the stars for review. For more information see my disclosure policy.
 
*****
 
Esittelyssä tänään siis OPIn I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw ja My Favorite Ornament -lakoilla ja Born Pretty Storen metallisilla tähdillä toteutettu skittlette. Skittletestä tuli ihan hauska, mutta jostain syystä se ei ollut kuitenkaan ihan supermieleinen. Noista BPS:n tähdistä tykkäsin kyllä kovasti! Ne ovat juuri sopivan ohuita eli ne sai mukavasti päällilakalla tasoiteltua niin etteivät ne törröttäneet ollenkaan. Omani ovat hopeisen värisiä, mutta niissä toinen puoli on tuollainen kuparinen eli periaatteessa samassa paketissa saa kahden väriset tähdet. Ainoa huono puoli näissä on se, että ne tulevat tuollaisessa onnettomassa muovipussukassa, mielummin ottaisin jonkun pienen purnukan, josta näitä tähtösiä olisi paljon helpompi onkia käyttöönkin.
 
Warsaw ei nimestään huolimatta ollut kuitenkaan hullumpi lakka, levittyi nätistä ja peitti täysin kahdella kerroksella. Kovin monelle tumman siniselle minulla ei kuitenkaan ole käyttöä, joten saapi nähdä onko tälle tilaa Helmerissä.


*Tähdet on saatu arvioitaviksi Born Pretty Storesta.

0 comments: