Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 12 - Camouflage

Hi guys, and welcome to Day 12 of the NAGG challenge!  I can't believe we're nearly half way through already :)  Today's prompt is camouflage, and this is a style of nail art I hadn't gotten around to trying before this mani.  I kept meaning to, but there's always so many other things I want to try, and I never seem to keep track of them all.  Anybody else get like that?

So, I decided to got with what is probably one of my favourite colour schemes ever, neon pink + purple, and black.  :)  The purple is Color Club - Mrs Robinson, the pink is BYS - Pink Panic, and the black is Sinful Colors - Black on Black.
My skin is looking a little odd in these photos, so sorry about that, but my camera seems to be allergic to Mrs Robinson, so I had to make a lot of adjustments to get a more colour accurate shot.
I think I still need to work on my camo nail art, maybe try a dotting tool instead of a brush next time, but I still liked this mani, especially the matte version.  I can't resist a matte neon!
That's all from me today, but don't forget to check out the other camo mani's for today, and I will see you tomorrow gorgeous people :D



0 comments: