GOT Polish Challenge: Valentines - Lavender, white and MM31


Hello everyone!



For this Golden Oldie Thursday, I picked OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender. This OPI is a few years old, so no vintage polish today. Then I stamped with Konad SN White and the same stamping plate that you saw in my last blog post; MM31 from Messy Mansion:





As you see, this full nail image is also very detailed, and perfect for both tiny nails like mine and for those with long nails or large nail beds. I used the purple rectangular stamper again. I have very curved nails, and this time I tried to roll the stamper sideways. It stamped perfectly, but then I managed to get some white polish on the index nail! :-( I tried to remove it, but now that I look at the pictures, I see that there's still some left...

I've written about Lucky Lucky Lavender and showed lots of photos earlier here. I have no idea why it's currently my most viewed blog post.







Here are the Valentine's Day nails I've made so far:

Valentine's Day nails 1: Heart of a Vampire
Valentine's Day nails 2: Purple holo with red hearts
Valentine's Day nails 3: Black holo+ holo glitter+ black hearts
Valentine's Day nails 4: Black/ white rhinestone hearts+ 3 Halo Hues
Valentine's Day nails 5: Hearts with Sweet Dreams
Valentine's Day nails 6: Hearts with Gold and Raindrops
Valentine's Day nails 7: Black Hearts & Sparkling Venus
Valentine's Day nails 8: Love is Love - Pastel Rainbow Hearts

And below you can see which old nail polishes the other participants used for their Valentine's nail art.

Lani


0 comments: