Valentines Day Ideas - Nailart #6 - Kinetics

Hello lovelies!
The Valentines Day is almost here and I have another valentines day nail art for you. I was about to do another set of pink nails but I got a bit tired of that, so I went for white based nails. 

Cucu !
O dia dos namorados está quase aqui e hoje tenho outra nailart para vocês. Ia fazer mas uma nail art com unhas cor de rosa




*brand info by the end of the post*
Don't Forget to enter the valentines day giveaway here


Have you figured out what to do for valentines day? What about your valentines day nails?

I've done some nails that came from different nail inspirations and  some I showed you, others I didn't. This one is another one of those I liked. 

Já decidiram o que fazer no dia dos Namorados? E as unhas para o dia? Já fiz várias, com vários tons e inspirações. Algumas mostrei-vos, outras não. Esta é mais uma das que eu gostei o suficiente.


Details:

Base color: Cliche Lado a Lado - Sand 
Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster 303
Stamping Polish - MASH - Pink Berry
Glitter - Kinetics - Festive Collection - 265 RSVP





*the products on this post were sent by the brand for an honest review, all opinions are my own*

KINETICS INFO:

Don't Forget to enter the valentines day giveaway here

0 comments: