Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 6 - Neon

 Hi guys, and welcome to Day 6 of the NAGG challenge.  The prompt for today is neon, which gave me a chance to do an idea I've had in my head for a while now - a tape mani starring Indy's Indies - Rocket :D



I started with a base of Sinful - Snow Me White, and added 1 coat of Rocket on the index and pinky finger.  The tape mani was filled in with BYS - Pink Panic, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Brisk Blue, and Maybelline Colour Show - Green Zing.  The green was a bit of a pig to work with to be honest, even over a white base, it still took 3 coats to get the colour anywhere near even.  That alone, wouldn't have been too bad, but when I top coated the ring finger the green bled all over the place.  I gave the other ones at least an hours drying time before top coating them, but it still bled, just not quite as much.  Luckily, I only paid 60p for it from Fragrance Direct, so I'm more disappointed about ruining this mani, than wasting my money!
By the time I had finished this mani, I was kind of annoyed with it, and couldn't be bothered to clean up properly, so please forgive the green stuck to the side of my middle finger - I promise it's polish, not a bogey XD  I still think it's a pretty cool mani though, so I decided to stick with it for today.

All issues aside, what do you guys think of this mani?  Has it brightened your day with it's neon-ey goodness?  Doesn't rocket look awesome over white!?
Don't forget to check out the other neon mani's in the thumbnails below :)




0 comments: