Monthly Manicure Roundup: January 2014

I thought it would be a great idea to do this kind of montly roundup post about all the manicures I've done during the last month and also recap some other posts that I've done. This way it's easy for you guys also to check out something if you've missed it in the first time. You can get to the posts by clicking the names of the manicures/posts.




I also did a comparison post about Zoya Payton, Orly Miss Conduct, OPI DS Extravagance and Zoya Aurora, went to a beauty presentation and met some local beauty bloggers, tested out IsaDora's Peel Off Base and showed you some new spring polishes from IsaDora and Sally Hansen plus my little haul from BeautyJoint.


Which post or manicure was your favourite?


Ps. I already posted the giveaway winner earlier today!

0 comments: