Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 13 - Hearts

 Hi guys, and welcome to day 13 of the NAGG challenge.  The prompt for today is hearts - very fitting since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Luckily, for those of you who aren't too keen on the holiday, I won't be posting any other Valentine's mani's after today, although I do have 2 more polishes from Indy's Indies Valentine's collections to show you tomorrow.

Today's mani also features an Indy's Indies polish - My Heart Skips a Beat, which you can see swatches of here.  I used 1 coat of MHSAB over black on the pointer and pinky, and on the middle and ring finger, I used just the smaller glitters from MHSAB over Revlon - Cupid, and stamped the black hearts from MoYou Pro 09 with Konad Black.
I wasn't exactly wowed by this mani at first, but it did grow on me.  I had originally planned to do something a bit different with the pink base, but it didn't work out, so the stamping was a back-up option.  I will be having another go with a different mani at some point though, so I won't tell you what it was just yet.
I will be back tomorrow with 2 posts - some Indy's Indies swatches, and my Day 14 mani.
In the meantime, why not check out the other heart mani's in the thumbnails below :)


0 comments: