Polishinail Water Decals



One of the sponsors for our get-together was Polishinail Shop and they generously gave us all some discount codes. I used mine to buy some water decals as they have quite nice selection on those (I added the links to the decals just to help you guys, I don't gain anything if you use them). I got total of 10 sheets of different water decals (the code didn't really cover all these, so I paid some myself, but I just wanted them all...) and here's the first manicure I did with the decals:

I needed something light and colorful to cheer me up a bit as the weather has been so dark and gloomy, so I decided to do a gradient with Picture Polish Siren Song and Essie Sunday Funday. I also added some China Glaze Fairy Dust to make the mani sparkle a bit and then finally I added those water decals.

Those water decals were really good quality and I didn't have any problems with them. They came off easly from the sheet and they were still a bit movable on nail, but not too much and they weren't too thick or thin, so I'd say they were really nice ones!

Like I said, I ordered total of ten sheets of water decals and here's my whole order:


And here's the decals I used for this mani:

By the way, all these decals seem to be on sale right now at Polishinail Shop, only 1,08€ each!

*****

Yksi marraskuisen miittimme sponsoreista oli Polishinail Shop, joka lähetti meille kaikille alennuskoodit. Innostuin omalla koodillani ostamaan muutamat siirtokuvat (osan näistä maksoin toki itse, kun koodi ei kaikkia ihan kattanut). 

Innostuin harmaan ja sateisen sään keskelle tekemään varsin keväisen sävyisen pirteän lakkauksen, mutta pitihän sitä jostain piristystä saada tähän säähän! (Nyt onneksi sataa vihdoin lunta!) Tein liukuvärjäyksen Picture Polishin Siren Songilla ja Essien Sunday Fundaylla, päälle laitoin vielä kerroksen China Glazen Fairy Dustia ja lopuksi lisäsin siirtokuvat. Nämä siirtokuvat olivat kyllä enemmän kuin kelvolliset laadultaan: ne irtosivat helposti taustasta, niitä sai liikuteltua vielä hetken kynnellä ja ne olivat sopivan paksuisia.

Linkkailin postaukseen suorat linkit tilaamiini siirtokuviin, jotta löydätte ne helpommin tarvittaessa. En hyödy linkkien käytöstä mitenkään. Polishinail Shopissa on muuten ale menossa ja ainakin kaikki nämä decalsit näyttävät maksavan tällä hetkellä vain 1,08€!

Muistakaahan kurkata myös Essie arvontani

0 comments: