Sunday Spotlight: La Femme Beauty

 Hi guys, I'm back with another edition of Sunday Spotlight, and today we are looking at a couple more La Femme polishes.  First up is this gorgeous red jelly polish called Crimson.  This is packed full of red and gold micro-glitter and a few specks of purple too.  It's available for 99p + 35p shipping here. (Listed as 095 - Crimon Red Glitter)



The pictures show 3 coats, no undies, with top coat.  I've had this polish for ages now, and it did need a few drops of thinner, but once thinned, the formula was easy to work with.  I love this polish, the little scattering of purple glitter really catches the light, and adds a lot more depth to this polish.  This first picture is showing a little more orangey than it really is, but the next picture is a lot more accurate.
There is no picture with my thumb in for this polish, as I sliced the side of my thumb on some kitchen foil, and was not ready to put any acetone near it just yet.
With such a gorgeous red on my nails so close to Christmas, I couldn't resist a bit of festive stamping.  The little reindeer's were stamped with Barry M Gold Foil and MoYou Festive 03.  I am really impressed with how well this image transferred, I was half expecting to have legs missing all over the place!  The accent nail is 1 coat of Barry M - Yellow Topaz Glitter.

The second polish is called Purple Glitter, which is a purple glitter polish with blue and purple glitter.  This is available for the same price as Crimson, on the same listing here.  Again, this is 3 coats, no undies, with top coat.
This is one of my favourite La Femme polishes, you know I love me some purple glitter!
I couldn't leave this alone either, so I did some more stamping.
I stamped this gorgeous swirly image from MoYou Princess 13, with another La Femme polish - Lilac Cream.  You'll be seeing that polish properly in the next La Femme Sunday Spotlight, I'm amazed that such a cheap polish stamps so well!
I hope you guys have enjoyed today's post, and as always, I would love to hear your opinions on these bargain basement beauties :)

0 comments: