A-England - Bridal Veil

Hi guys, I'm back today with a stunning A-England polish to share with you.  This is Bridal Veil, and this was an early Christmas present from the Mr.  He got me Red & Black from the Harmonies collection, which is Bridal Veil & Perceval for £15.  I love that Adina has introduced these duos/trios, they're great value, and she has a holiday grotto section too now, with some more great deals. 
I do have quite a weak spot for A-England's, and Adina is making it very easy for me to indulge myself! 


Bridal Veil is a black scattered holo, and the photos show 2 coats, with 1 coat of Seche Vite.  The formula was, as with every other A-England I have tried, perfect.  I am normally a fan of the more linear, crazy holo's, but I love the way this polish is still such a deep black.
  I couldn't stop staring my nails when I was wearing this, I absolutely see the appeal of the scattered holo now.  I'm also kind of digging my clean-up on that macro shot, I'm definitely getting better at this!
Sorry about the blurry index finger here!  Anyway, what do you guys think of this polish, love a scattered holo, or are you a strictly bendy rainbow madness kind of girl?
Also, is there one certain brand you have a weak spot for, indie or mainstream?

0 comments: