Essie Virgin Orchid with ILNP Sugar Blossom, Serum No 5 Fame and Water Decals

I made this manicure over month ago, but for some reason I haven't never posted it. I think it's about time to get this one out too, so here it comes.

I started this mani with three coats of Essie Virgin Orchid and then I topped that with one coat of I Love Nail Polish Sugar Blossom and one coat of Serum No 5 Fame. Finally I added some water decals on my ring and pinky nails.

I'm not really sure why I haven't posted this before... This isn't the most innovative manicure out there, but I still thought it was quite nice and simple mani. 

Though I'm not sure if those water decals were really the best idea. I think I might have liked the look more without them:
Essie Virgin Orhic is a bit of grandma type of color but I still liked the polish very much and I love that gold shimmer. ILNP Sugar Blossom is really amazing glitter topper! I only have the ultra mini bottle of this one though... I really wish I'd have the full size version. I'm not too sure if I like Serum No 5 Fame here or if it's even in general right topper for me.


For ones I remembered to take a picture of all the polishes and the decals I used! 

Essie Virgin Orchid
I Love Nail Polish Sugar Blossom
Serum No 5 Fame
HK Girl Glisten&Glow Top Coat
water decals


*****

Tämä manikyyri on pyörinyt postattavien joukossa jo pitkän aikaa, mutta jostain syystä en vain ole saanut tätä postattua. Ei tässä tietysti mitään ihmeellistä ole ja tämä oli lähinnä osastoa ihan kiva, mutta täytyyhän tämäkin nyt joskus saada julkaistua.

Käytin tähän siis Essien Virgin Orchid lakkaa, jonka päälle kerrostin yhdet kerrokset sekä I Love Nail Polish Sugar Blossomia että Serum No 5:n Famea. Lopuksi lisäsin vielä siirtokuvat nimettömiin ja etusormiin. En tiedä oliko nuo siirtokuvat tähän nyt kaikista paras idea, sillä tykkäsin yhdistelmästä ehkä enemmän ilman niitä.

Essien Virgin Orchid on hieman sellainen mummomaisen värinen, mutta silti todella kaunis lakka kultaisine shimmereineen. ILNP:n Sugar Blossom on todella nätti glitteri topperi, harmittaa hieman, että minulla on siitä vain tuo superpieni pullo. Serum No 5 ei tässä lakkauksessa sykähdyttänyt mitenkään erityisesti enkä tiedä onko se muutenkaan niin kovin mieleeni.

0 comments: