Tara's Talons - Heads Will Roll

 Hi guys, I'm back today with another amazeballs UK Indie to show you.  This is Heads Will Roll by Taras Talons, which as you can see, is skull and cross bone glitters in all sorts of colours in a clear base.  I am very partial to skull glitters, so this baby jumped in my basket the second I clapped eyes on it.



The base for this mani is A-England - Bridal Veil.  I figured the best way to apply this was to just paint a coat of the clear polish and place the glitters where I wanted them.  I gave the bottle a really good shake beforehand, and it was actually pretty easy to get the glitters on the brush.  I prefer this method with these skull glitters anyway, as I can't stand it when they're upside down, and often dig a hole in my base colour trying to turn them around :)  Anyone else get like that?
This polish made me feel really happy, and I especially love the gold and silver holo skull glitters.  I used 2 coats of Gelous under my Seche Vite to get things smoothed out nicely, which I would expect with any glitters that are this big.  I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on some Gelous, it really is great for chunky glitters like this.
 Anyway, I'd love to know what you guys think of this polish.  Don't forget you can find Tara's Talons on etsy here, at her own website here, and on facebook here.


0 comments: