Nail Polish Canada's 2013 HOLIDAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE WEEK 3 - Holiday Memories


Hello everyone!



This is my entry for week 3 in Nail Polish Canada's 2013 HOLIDAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE. This week, the challenge is Holiday Memories. And it's been interesting to read about my participant's memories. You can look at the other entries, and vote for your favourite nail art here.

When I was a child, dad always took me and my siblings and the dogs with him into the forest to find a Christmas tree. It was a long walk, but we had fun. Sometimes we found animal footprints and animal poo, and dad teached us which animals had been there. He always let one of the dogs carry the axe! :-) She held her head high, and looked very proud. We searched for the perfect tree. And then we "helped" dad carry/ drag it all the way home.

An old picture of the dogs with the axe:




Products used: 
Nailstation: Gomme
Konad SP: Black
Konad SP: White
Stamping plates:
BM-H02 (forest)
MoYou London: Princess collection- 03 (dog)
HB23 (snowflakes)

It found out that I had a fever yesterday, and I needed help to scan the photo, so it took a little longer to add the picture than I had expected.

I bought Nailstation Gomme after seeing it on Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog. It's a gorgeous pastel blue, and according to Norway Nails, it's cruelty-free!!! :-), 3- free, and French.

Lani

0 comments: