Tell Me About It, Stud!

 Hi guys, just a quick post today to show you some awesome studs I picked up from ebay a couple of weeks ago, hence the title.  This seller has a few other varieties, and I have been back since and bought more so I'll show you them when I receive them.  The seller did accidentally send me the wrong item, they sent some gold and silver foils, but after contacting them, they have refunded my money, and let me keep the foils.  Shipping from Hong Kong took under 2 weeks, they use Standard Delivery rather than Economy like most HK sellers on ebay.
These are the studs from the smaller wheel, and as you can see they're all holographic bar one, which is more duochrome than holographic.  I used the pink heart studs in this mani recently, and I can't wait to use the others!   This wheel was £1.25 here with free shipping.

 These are the studs from the larger wheel, and these are a lot bigger - they're 0.6cm x 0.6cm. 
Sorry the picture's a little blurry, I had nothing to rest my arm on whilst taking this; you should have seen the state of some of the other photos : D
I've never seen studs like these before, but I'm looking forward to using them, I think they're really cool!  This wheel cost me £1.88 here with free shipping.

I am definitely getting some more from that listing.  They have loads of neon studs on it too, and the spiky conical studs that are completely impractical, but so freakin awesome!  (Can you tell I bought some)

0 comments: