Little Hauls

This is a scheduled post as Im currently (hopefully) enjoying a little vacation. I'll answer your comments as soon as I get back, so feel free to comment as much as you want.

I have couple little hauls to show you guys today!


First off I got some Zoya Holiday Zenith polishes from the Finnish importer NailCity. These are Seraphina, Cassedy, Dream and Payton. I've already used Dream and Payton for some nail art, but I'll post proper swatches of these really soon! All four of these are really perfect holiday colors, but I'd say Dream is my ultimate favorite one.

I also bought some new KBShimmer winter polishes from Harlow&Co. These are Will Yule Marry Me?, I Only Have Ice For You and Myth You Lots. Unfortunately those snow flake polishes sold out so quickly that I could get neither of them, but I still managed to get these other three that I really wanted!

Lastly I bought/swapped these in our get-together, but I forgot to include them to those posts, so here they are. These are Orly Peaceful Opposition, China Glaze Glitter Goblin and I Herd That, IsaDora Mulberry Wine and Pistacchio and mini OPI called Into The Night.

Did I buy/get anything interesting? Anything that you'd like to see first?


*I have gotten the four Zoya polishes in this post for review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

*****

Tänään vuorossa pieni ostospostaus! Zoyan lakat Seraphina, Cassedy, Dream ja Payton on saatu arvioitavaksi NailCitystä ja näistä onkin tulossa kunnolliset swatchit piakkoin. Kaikki näyttävät pullossa upeilta, mutta Dream on ehdottomasti minun suosikkini! Zoyan lakkoja voi muuten ostaa monilta jälleenmyyjiltä, NailCityn sivuilta löytyvät kaikki jälleenmyyntipaikat. Myös suoraan maahantuojalta voi ostaa lakkoja lähettämällä sähköpostia osoitteeseen info@nailcity.fi, lakkojen kappalehinta on 15,50 euroa.

KBShimmerin talviuutuuksista kotiutin kolme lakkaa: Will Yule Marry Me?, I Only Have Ice For You and Myth You Lots. Valitettavasti en onnistunut nappaamaan kumpaakaan niistä lumihiutalelakoista, mutta sain kuitenkin nämä kolme muuta himoitsemaani lakkaa.

Kynsimiitistä tuli myös ostettua ja vaihdettua lakkoja, en vain muistanut liittää näitä mukaan mihinkään miittipostaukseen eli ne ovat nyt tässä. Lakat ovat siis: Orly Peaceful Opposition, China Glaze Glitter Goblin ja I Herd That, IsaDora Mulberry Wine ja Pistacchio sekä mini OPI nimeltään Into The Night.

0 comments: