Fragrance Direct Friday (on Saturday)

 
 Hi guys, hows your weekend been so far?  Sorry this post is so late, I was really busy this afternoon, and time just kind of got away from me.  Anyway, today for Fragrance Direct Friday, I have just 1 polish and some nail art, but as you can see, it's a stunner!


The polish in question is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Gilded Lily.  I got this for £1.49 here.  It's a gorgeous sparkly gold, and boy, does it sparkle.  I saw this polish once before on the Nailasaurus, and I was really shocked when I saw that they had this shade in stock.  Surprisingly, it's still in stock now, so if you're on the look out for a sparkly gold for Christmas, look no further.
 On the website, the swatch square for this is just beige!  Goes to show it really is worth looking up swatches when shopping online, this is in no way beige : D
This is 3 coats in the photos, there is no actual base colour here so it's all sparkle.  I love the foil look it gives off, it's gorgeous!
I couldn't resist adding some quick nail art, so I stamped my favourite image ever, the lace image from PUEEN33 with Konad Black.
 My hubby said it reminded him of Quality Street wrappers, and I totally agree.  Quite appropriate really since we're getting close to Christmas!
Expect to see this polish a few more times in the next 2 months, I even bought a back-up bottle, just in case.  Well, at that price, how could I not : D  I'm not sure what I'll be posting tomorrow yet, I just know I will have something, so I'll see you then sexy people.

0 comments: