Swatch Spam with Essie, China Glaze, I Love Nail Polish, Andreia and Inocos

This is a scheduled post as Im currently (hopefully) enjoying a little vacation. I'll answer your comments as soon as I get back, so feel free to comment as much as you want.

I have a swatch spam with quite random selection of polishes for you guys today!

Essie Sand Tropez, two coats with base and top coat. 

I really love this one! It's a perfect sandy nude and it covered nicely with just two coats.
 

 China Glaze Fancy Pants, 3 coats, no base or top coat.

I really loved this color, but the formula of this polish was just awful! I have gotter rid of this one quite some time ago already, because it was just horrible to apply and it bubbled and was thick and runny at the same time.


 China Glaze White Cap, 2 coats with base and top coat.

This is a really gorgeous one! Of course it's not the best one to wear to alone if your nails are stained and yellow like mine, but I loved it anyhow! It has just so gorgeous shimmer in it and I'm sure it will look gorgeous layered too.


 I Love Nail Polish Down Comforter, 3 coats with base and top coat.

This one is really pretty, though the holographic effect is so subtle that it was pretty much impossible to get it in the pictures. I think you can see at least some of it in this picture:
This is supposed to be a white holo, but it's not really a clean white, it's infact almost more grey than white. But it's still a gorgeous one and it was quite easy to work with too.


One coat of Andreia number 70 layered over a-england Avalon, no base or top coat.

I'm not the biggest fan of bar glitter, but this was so shiny that I quite liked it eventhough it has those bar glitters. I used only one coat here so you get a fair amount of glitter on nail with just one coat.


Inocos Maria Menina, two coats, no base or top coat

This is really a gorgeous, bright and fun color. The formula was really great too, so I enjoyed this one very much!

0 comments: