Urban Legend - Kinetics - Collection Preview

Morning Ladies!

I hope I'll be able to post the complete review by tomorrow and today I'm giving you a sneak peak of Urban Legend, the newest collection by Kinetics!
Bom dia! Espero que a semana vos esteja a correr bem! Espero consegui postar já amanhã os swatches completos e review da mais nova colecção de verniz a Kinetics. Por agora deixo-vos com um miminho e um sneak peak da colecção!
Algum que vos encha mais o olho?


Urban Legend


Don't Forget that Kinetics is Going to be in the Lisbon Beauty Fair - IN Beauty and I hope this collection will be there too! 
Não se esqueçam que a Kinetics vai estar na In Beauty em Lisboa, na Meo Arena, de 5 a 7 de Outubro! Sorteio de 6 Bilhetes aqui.


Colors:
3 Blues
4 Browns and 
3 Reds 

Finishes:
9 creams & 1 shimmer 

Coats: 2 coats for all 10 colors.



If you'd like, when ordering, let Ana know I sent you! Thank you! <3
Se não se importarem, quando fizerem o vosso pedido, podem dizer que viram aqui as reviews! Obrigado! 
(vamos tentar fazer um sorteio em breve ? :p ) 

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
See you soon,
Love,

0 comments: