Kleancolor Metallic Gradient


Hi everyone, hows your weekend been so far?  I've spent mine working, but I'm off from Wednesday this week : D   This is a mani I did about a week ago now.  I was actually supposed to be doing a tape mani for the 33day challenge, but this just kind of happened instead.  Does anyone else do that, plan a mani in your head, then pick up something completely different from your stash and just go with it?  Maybe it's just my mess of a brain, but I do that a lot!   Anyway the rest is after the jump, and just to warn you, this is quite a picture heavy post.



I started with a base of Kleancolor - Metallic Aqua, then I took Kleancolor - Metallic Pink, and made sure it was quite thin.  I sponged a really thin layer onto the nail from about halfway up, then a thicker layer on the tips, using a sponge eyeshadow applicator.  (I love doing gradients like this, much less clean up)  Then once that was dry, I stamped with PUEEN39 using Barry M Silver Foil.  I'm gonna need to get a back-up of this polish, I stamp with it all the time!
I'm really glad I just went with the flow on this one, I absolutely loved this mani, as you'll be able to tell when you see how many photos I'm sticking at the bottom!  I was having a bit of trouble with my stamper at first, which is why the thumbs a bit iffy, but I'm pretty sure I used the wrong bottle of acetone the last time I stamped.  I have one which is unaltered for stamping, and one that's mixed with glycerin and peppermint oil for using on my nails, so it left a sort of film on the stamper.  I really need to remember to stick labels on them : D  Anyway, here are the rest of the photos, and I'll be back tomorrow with my first ever tribal mani for the 33 day challenge. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




0 comments: