Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33day Challenge: Day 1 - Dots

 Hi everyone.  Here we are, first ever challenge post : D  The prompt for today is dots, and this design came about because I have been perving over Lush Lacquer - Clowning Around for months now.  So I decided to use the colours of the glitter in that polish for a random dotticure.




A couple of weeks ago, I picked up a little bundle of solvent resistant glitter shapes off of ebay, and these adorable neon pink butterflies, and neon green stars were some of them, so of course I had to integrate a few of them into this mani.  


I loved wearing this mani so much.  It was raining pretty badly while I painted these, and they just cheered me up.  It was like wearing a little slice of summer on my nails.  I don't know about you guys, but I refuse to abandon my neon's when the weather gets horrible, just as I wear dark vampy colours all year round.  I don't see why the weather should make me like different things!

I used quite a few different polishes for this mani, as you can imagine, so instead of just listing them all, I've got a bottle shot for you instead.
I also used my NYC Matte Me Crazy Matte top coat over the Seche Vite once it was dried. 












0 comments: