31DC13 Day 7: Black and White Nails

It's time for another day of the challenge and this time black and white nails. I have really simple mani for today, but after buying this polish, I just had to do the b&w challenge with it!

So like I said, I have just a simple mani with only one polish but what a pretty one it is! This is one of the polishes I bought from my trip to St. Petersburg and I'm soooo happy I stumpled upon this one! This a polish from El Corazón Eggs of Wild Birds collection and the number of this one is 423/96. I have here three coats with base and top coat, though it was quite good with just two coats.
 
I really loooove this one, it's so pretty and interesting! I like the look of white nails, but I feel a bit strange if I have only strickly white polish on my nails, so this is perfect polish where the white is dominant but there's still something else going on. And it surely reminds me of some wild birg egg.
 
This was really easy to work with and I do love the fact that there isn't too much of those bigger black glitters in the polish, so they don't dominate the look too much but they are still there. I just love this so much! I just wish I had had the chance to get more of these...

Misa BACKbone
El Corazón Eggs of Wild Birds 423/96 3 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri


And again, here's what I did for the black and white challenge two years ago:
You can check out the full post here.

0 comments: