Elevation Polishes mani with L'Oreal Matte

I couldn't resist the temptation to try my previous mani of Elevation Polish Stay Behind, Catch a Wave and Marmolada with matte top coat.

I used one coat of L'Oreal Matte* over the mani that I showed you in my previous post. I really liked how the mani looked matte too, it really made those glitters stand out, though I'm not sure if I prefered it shiny or matte. I think it looked really good both ways.
 
Again, I have to say that I'm so in love with Elevation Polish Stay Behind, Catch a Wave. It is just so pretty that I can't really state that enough! I just love it!
 

Orly Bonder
Elevation Polish Marmolada 3 coats
Elevation Polish Stay Behind, Catch a Wave 1 coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
L'Oreal Matte*


*L'Oreal Matte was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: