*T* Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Cassie, the Maker of Trelly's M.I.S.C Polish ! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Cassie, criadora dos Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish !!!!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *




Your Name: Cassie

Brand Name: Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish

  Where are you from? Good ol' Duluth Minnesota


When have you started? My shop opened in July 2012 (almost my one year anniversary!!)



Is there  a story behind the name of your brand? The story behind my brand name is a unique one! Trelly is my kitty's nickname and the way 'M.I.S.C.' came about was that when I was starting out I couldn't come up with a complete collection for my polishes so I said my polishes should just be called misc. That's when my sister, Megan, said that it had to be M.I.S.C. aka "Megan Is So Cool". All put together it came to be Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish!

How many polishes/collections have you created?: I've created 6 collections and dozens of other colors.

Is there a special polish/collection? Why?: My all time favorite color I've created is Clown Car Exhaust. It was the polish that started my obsession with frankening and led to my my desire to create my own polishes. My favorite collection is my upcoming Summer Collection. There are so many bright fun colors!

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Absolutely! It all started with the Pirates of The Caribbean collection and spiraled from there. I eventually made my way into the Etsy handmade polishes and then everything changed!

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? I had started a blog when I started getting into nail polish, but I was horrible at it so it didn't keep up with it. I may revisit the idea of a blog for my brand in the future but for now I'm sticking to Facebook!


Whats your favorite thing about making polishes?: I love the creative control. I love putting colors together and coming up with fun names. Sometimes I create a color and have to come up with a name for it, other times I come up with a name and have to create a polish around it. Either way it's always fun!

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny?: I don't really have any funny stories, but once someone asked me to create a 10 piece custom polish set based on crayon colors! It was fun to follow someone else creative ideas for once.

Is there anything you'd Like to share: I absolutely LOVE what I do and my customers! I have the most fun doing what I do and am so grateful for the support I've gotten in the nail polish community. It's been a crazy year and I wouldn't change it for anything!

Do you ship international? Sadly at this time I do not.


Contacts
Instagram @trellypolish






* * * 

Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Cassie, for being a part of this project and for all your support! I wish you the best! <3 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from Trelly's M.I.S.C Polish  Pages with Cassie's Permission*

0 comments: