Vappu with White and Gems

Iloista Vappua! Happy first of May! Well, technically Vappu is tomorrow, but anyways. I've posted this last year, but I think most of you don't really know what Vappu is here in Finland, so this is what Wikipedia says:

In Finland, Walpurgis day (Vappu) is, along with New Year's Eve and Midsummer (Juhannus), the biggest carnival-style festival held in the streets of Finland's towns and cities. The celebration, which begins on the evening of 30 April and continues to 1 May, typically centres on copious consumption of sparkling wine and other alcoholic beverages.
(Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night#Finland)

So Vappu is really a great celebration here, but I'm not actually doing anything special. I'm just spending quality time with my boyfriend. :) But at least I wanted to do some Vappu nails, something colorful and fun:

I know you've probably seen this look quite many times already, but I thought that this is just perfect for Vappu. I used Mavala White and Milani Gems and of course base and top coat. I think this is really fun and colorful look, just the way I wanted. 

0 comments: