Blog Anniversary!

It was my blog's one year anniversary yesterday, well, technically day before yesterday because it's already past midnight, but anyways. I planed to do a post then, but I totally forgot what date it was. Well, better later than never, right? I really didn't want this day to go by without mentionin anything, because it really means a lot to me. Year ago I just created this blog in the heat of the moment and I really wasn't sure if I would keep it up or more importantly if anyone would be interested in reading it. I was also really unsure about blogging in english as it isn't my mother language, but from the beginning I thought that blogging in English would make the most sense. I think my English has become much better because of writing this blog and reading other blogs, I've even learned many words that I really didn't know before, nail polish related and regular words. My English isn't by all means perfect and I probably have mistakes in every text, but at least I don't have to check how every other word is written any more.. I think that that's really nice, but more importantly this blog and everything related to it has become a important part of my life and I really wanna thank you all who read and comment, it really means a lot to me!

I thought that because of the anniversary I could just share some manicures that I've done during the last year. Tomorrow I have some easter nails for you, but for now, these are some of my favourite manis, that I've shown you here in this blog.


















So again, thanks for every single one of my awesome readers! I just recently passed 300 readers and that really wonderful! I hope every single one of you will enjoy reading my blog in the future too. 

0 comments: