Milani Purple Gleam tape mani

I have another scotch tape mani for you today. This time I also used craft scissors for the mani, inspiration again taken from Erika at Chloe's Nails. I bought these scissors long time ago for Christmas card crafting and now I found another use for the scissors, which is always nice.



I used Milani Purple Gleam and Essence Berlin Story. I also wanted to see how it would look matte, so I added one coat of China Glaze Matte Magic:

Well, I think it looked better before adding the matte top coat and this look didn't really work for me. But that's what is good whit these matte top coats, if you don't like it, you can always add another coat of regular top coat or quick dryer to get it back to shiny again. So that's what I did, because it looked way better that way..

Here's some pics of Milani Purple Gleam by herself:


I included one blurry pic to show you the sparkle. Purple Gleam is a part of Milani's One Coat Glitters collection and this was almost good with one coat, but really needed two to get it even out and avoid bald spots. But anyways, it's really good for a glitter polish and as it is glitter, it dries really fast, so I don't think it's anyway problem to do two coats. It's not probably any surprise that I love this, it's glitter and it's purple, so yeah, it's a winner for me.

0 comments: