My First Ever Swap and Catrice Dirty Berry

Just while ago I ahd my first ever polish swap with lovely Alina from Das Experiment. I really enjoyed this swap experiment and I got to tell you, Alina was soooo awesome. She searched several times for the polishes that I asked for and even managed to find some Essense LE I Love Berlin polishes for me (which I've been dying to have). So if you aren't already familiar with her blog, I suggest you to check it out, she has so pretty nails and does really lovely desings.

The reason why I wanted to do this swap was of course those I Love Berlin polishes but also German polishes in general. I was in Berlin last summer and really loved all those polishes there and I was craving for more. So here's the awesome polishes that I got:

From left to right: Essence Where Is the Party?, Out of My Mind, I Love Berlin LE Love This City and Berlin Story, Catrice Dirty Berry.

Oh how I wish these brand (and also P2) were available in Finland.. I wanted to try on of my new lovelies, and I went with Catrice Dirty Berry:



This is two coats with base and top coat. So there is little bit of holoness in this polish, but not much and it's definately a sparse holo. Holo or not it's really pretty and I love it, which is no surprise as it is purple. Well, quite blue toned purple, but purple anyways. And the quality was spot on, nothing to complain here, I think I just need to move to Germany or something...

0 comments: