Nubar Prize

It's almost the end of summer and I'm trying so hard to wear all the pretty holographic polishes, but I think I'm running out of time... Well, today I have yeat another beauty for you:

This one is Nubar Prize and as you can see it's has a really scattered holo effect. I bought this because I'm still missing a perfect red holographic and while this is really pretty, but somehow it wasn't just how I wanted it to be. Don't get me wrong, this is really gorgeous, it's even more gorgeous IRL than in pics, but it is a bit pinkish red, so not the true red that I was looking for. I do have to say that I really like these kind of scattered holos too, I think that all of the holographic polishes don't have to be those insanely linear ones (though of course I love them too!). I had a bit of hard time capturing the holoness of this, but it's there.

Do you guys like scattered holos like this or do you prefer the linear ones?

Orly Bonder
Nubar Prize 2 coats
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: