a-england Galahad - framed nails

Today I have a manicure with a lovely a-england polish, Galahad, for you. Like I told you before, I ordered two a-england polishes from their recent sale, and of course I had to try them immediately when they arrived.

So I decided to do a framed manicure with a-england Galahad and Milani Gold. I took my inspiration from this manicure by Ivana Think Pink. I really loved the look on her, so I wanted to try it myself too. I think this came out pretty good, though it was a bit pain to get the glitters aling properly.

Btw, I'm sorry that the pictures a a bit blurry, the weather hasn't been anywhere near perfect for photographing lately.

Here's Galahad by itself:
I really love the color and quality was really good two. This is two coats, though it could have been done with only one coat if you are careful. I've been wanting to have this polish for a long time, so I'm really glad now that I own it!

0 comments: