China Glaze Desert Sun & Sation Track Starlet

Today I have a pretty layering mani for you guys!

I used China Glaze Desert Sun and Sation Track Starlet for this. I think these two went very well together and I even got compliments on this mani! Sation is a new brand for me and this is the first Sation polish that I've tried. When I saw the first swatches of Sation's Class of Sation collection, I knew I just had to have some of those awesome glitters. I recently made an order from Trans Design and when I noticed that they had these new Sation polishes I decided to fit two of these glitters to my order. But it was sooooo hard to decide which two to get. I finally ended up picking this Track Starlet and also Band Beauty and they both are really pretty, so I'm glad I have them!

There are quite many golden glitters out there that are kind of like this, but what makes Track Starlet special is the little red glitter among the golden ones. I think the red glitter gives this a nice extra something.


Like I said, I used China Glaze Desert Sun as my base color under the glitter and here it is by its own:
When I first saw this polish in China Glaze press release I tought I would never get it, but after a while I just decided I should give it a try and I'm glad I did, because I quite like it. And I certainly don't have anything quite like it my stash.


Nail Tek Foundation II
China Glaze Desert Sun 2 coats
Sation Track Starlet 1 coat
INM Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

0 comments: