Not Very Summery Spam

Okay, so I have had these three pics of three different manis in my stockpile of pics for a long time and I've always felt that these weren't nice enough pictures to post and so I have posted something else. Now I really want to get rid of these, so here it is, a little spam with not very summery colors:

 Nail Tek Foundation II
Zoya Mikka two coats
Seche Vite

This is a quite nice color and the quality was also great as usual with Zoya, but somehow this was still a bit meh to me. It is quite hard and expensive to buy any Zoya polishes here, so I kinda expect them to be something special and this wasn't special enough for me. It is a pretty color but nothing more.



Nail Tek Foundation II
Zoya Mikka two coats
Flormar U34 two coats
Seche Vite

After wearing Mikka alone I tried to spice it up a bit with Flormar U34, but this didn't really work for me either. The color looked really good in the bottle but on nail it is too dark and it looked too black for me.



Misa BACKbone
China Glaze Instant Chemistry two coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat

I did like the color of this China Glaze Instant Chemistry, because I thought there was nice contrast between the color that comes through when you use the magnet and the darker color. But the reason why I didn't post this before was the fact that I couldn't get the magnet to work like I wanted it to and the star shape wasn't really showing on each nail like it should be. I think that the China Glaze magnet is in fact quite weak, so that's probably the reason why I had hard time with it. Also, I really should practice more.

0 comments: