a-england The Mythicals on sale!

I just stumbled upon the sale of a-england The Mythicals and of course I had to place an order immediately! They are only £5 each, so I had to go and snatch Galahad, because I have wanted to order it forever. Also Iseult made its way to my shopping cart, so now I have two new pretty ones on they way to me, yay! So if you're ever wanted any of the polishes from the Mythicals collection, now it's the time. 



I already have four polishes from The Mythicals collection: Avalon, Tristam, Merlin and Lady of the Lake. Here's swatches from three off them:

Avalon


Tristam


Merlin

I have no pics of Lady of the Lake, because I haven't posted it yet eventhough I have worn it.

a-england is one of my favourite brands, I love the quality and the colors and also the names, so pretty much everything about them. I just wanted to let you guys know about the sale if you haven't yet noticed it, because these polishes are quite pricey, so with a sale like this at least I had to immediately take advantage of it.

0 comments: