One week of glitters - day one

I'm hopefully right now in an airplane on my way to Dubai and I wanted to come up with something nice for you guys to read while I'm gone. I was searching trough my untried stash and noticed that I had quite many glitter that I haven't yet shown you. All of them are also from recent collections or such, so I really wanted to show them to you, so I decided do to this post series of one week of glitters. Glitters are one of my favourite type of polishes, even though the removal is usually just pain in the ass, lol. And I don't know any other type of polishes that would be more suitable for the holidays too...

Anywho, while I'm enjoying the sun, you all can see some glitters for each day of the week. Well, I know it's Tuesday today, so my glitter week will start today and run till Monday. It's a bit silly to do this in that way, but I had to post my last challenge mani yesterday, so today is the start of the glitter week. Hope you all enjoy it, 'cause it starts now!



So the one week of glitters starts with one really amazing glitter by China Glaze called Some Like It Haute. This is from their Eye Candy Collection for Holiday 2011. I have three coats here, with base and top coat. I really love this one, it's a nice color and the holographic glitters really make it even better. As I've said before, I'm quite easy to please with holographic glitter, lol. I quite like the name of this polish too, I think it's cute. This was a bit thick and had the tendency to create some lumps and bald spots, so I think you should really wait in between those coats to avoid that. Other than that, I think this is a really pretty one and quite unique too..

Also, keep in mind that I won't be here to answer to your comments, but I hope you still leave some comments, because I will answer them when I get back and it's always nice to have some lovely comments! :)

0 comments: