Day 31: Re-create your favourite challenge

So it's finally the end of the challenge for me! Today's task was a bit vague for me, but then I decided to done day 10 task of gradient nails with different twist. I've been seeing some great ombre manis lately and at least Sannu at SanNails and Deniz at Emerald Sparkled did some ombre nails for the day 10 of the challenge. So I wanted to also give it a try and desided to do a purple ombre, mainly because I have many purple polishes in my stash and I thought it would be most easy to find purples that would match for the mani. Well, even though I have so many purples it wasn't easy to find those perfect polishes for the ombre mani.. Anywho, here's my take on it:

Beginning from my pinky I used Nubar Toga Purple, OPI Pamplona Purple, Zoya Perrie and Orly Lollipop, each polish is two coats, no base or top coat. I think this is really a fun look and easy way to make more interesting mani than just the regular one with one color. Though you need to have quite many polishes in your stash to achieve that ombre look, at least I struggled a bit in finding the right polishes and when I was done with the mani, I thought I should have done even better job choosing those colors...

But that's it! The challenge is now over, just in time before I need to leave for my vacation. I had really great time with this and I also tried some things I think I might have not tried if there wasn't this challenge. So I have to say that I'm really glad I did this. I also have enjoyed very much seeing other bloggers do this challenge too. So if you're doing it or maybe just starting it, please let me know in the comments! :) I hope that you didn't get too bored because it took me quite long to finish this.. Now I just have to figure out how to paint my nails without someone telling me what to do, lol.

0 comments: