Kiko #278 Violet Orchid Microglitter

This one is also from the vault, because with the challenge and all that I just haven't had a chance to post it.


This is Kiko number 278 and it's called Violet Orchid Microglitter (or at least the website says so as they don't have names on the bottle). I have three coats here with base and top coat. I really like the quality of Kiko polishes and sure wish they were available here in Finland too. They have so many nice colors and the prize is surely right. It's probably no surprise that I really liked this one too as it is a pretty purple one. It's not very unique, but still it is so nice. I got this one when I was in Rome with my mom in the end of the summer. I wish I had gotten more of Kiko polishes, but as my mom was with me, I didn't want to go crazy with my polish shopping, lol.

0 comments: