One week of glitters - day four

It's day four of my one week of glitters and today I have another glitter polish from the China Glaze Holiday 2011 collection for you.

This one is called Marry a Millionaire and I have three coats here. I should have done a fourth one as there is still some bald spots, but I just wasn't feeling like doing another coat. Probably it was because like yesterdays polish this didn't do much for me. I really though I would like this one a lot, but I really didn't. I like the idea of bar glitters, because they are more rare, but somehow those bars weren't so visible on nail and it all looked like somekind of dirty purple mess. So yeah, I really didn't like it. It looks great on bottle though.. Maybe I need to also layer this over some other polish to see if I'd like it more like that..

0 comments: